To provide a safe, secure, nurturing, inclusive learning environment in which children become capable, confident and invigorated individuals.
U – UNITED – Developing children’s understanding of the importance of being part of a community.
N- NURTURING- To provide a warm nurturing ethos with a sense of belonging for children, parents and staff.
I- INCLUSIVE - Develop the children’s awareness of diversity in the community and respect each other’s values, beliefs and customs.
Q- QUALITY- Ensuring quality engagement with children, families and staff where everyone feels valued and respected.
U- UNDERSTANDING – Be understanding to the individual needs of children and families.
E – EQUALITY - Having positive approaches towards equality within Auchinairn ELCC.
- Create a learning environment that promotes quality experiences indoors/outdoors and the local community.
- Provide a safe, secure and nurturing setting where children feel valued and respected by positive role models.
- Provide support and help to develop resilience through all transitions
- We will create a community of staff, families and other professionals who will be actively involved in the nursery and contribute to children’s learning.
- Create an ethos in which the wider community feel valued, consulted, respected and supported
- Create an enriched communication and language friendly environment where children, families are included and involved.
- Provide a plastic free environment with natural materials and resources for children to engage in calm learning both indoors and out.
- Quality outdoor experiences that provide children with a learning environment that allows creativity, thought provoking ideas, and risk taking activities